Sunday, October 5, 2008

You Know It's Gonna Be a Bad Day When...

Your breakfast turns out like this...




In my defense, I was not making the eggs and I am not at liberty to tell you who was. Although, contrary to popular belief, it was not Daniel. Maybe tomorrow will be better, or maybe we'll just have cold cereal for breakfast.

9 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like the work of a male, so if it wasn't Daniel...hmmm.

Stacey said...

Wow, I wonder who it could be? :o)

Allison said...

Okay, so it's not Eileen or Daniel. I know, it was Sofia! She did it, right? Okay, Fernando, no one is falling for that. Did you at least clean it up? :-)

Michael Gray said...

Come on Eileen...real Italians have coffee and Oreos for breakfast. You can't start MAKING breakfast, or my "I'm Italian, we don't make breakfast" excuse will fly right out the window!

- Heidi

Fernando Orona said...

Ummm...I have no recollection of this incident...however I must say that the eggs that DID stay on the skillet were GOOD. Oh one more thing - how is it that no one seemed to notice the radioactive pancakes?

Stacey said...

I kinda thought those pancakes looked strange but didn't want to be rude! Were they chocolate chip or blueberry? Did you eat them?

Fernando Orona said...

these pancakes were supposedly blueberry (I think) I was too afraid of any potential mutations that might happen should I get too close to them so no I didn't try them... ;-)

The Orona Family said...

Okay, the pancakes were berry (rasberry, blackberry, and blueberry) which is why they were blueish purple. They were NOT pretty, I'm not arguing that point. The breakfast burritos we ended up with were GOOD! Praise God for the Sonic down the street.

Allison said...

The pancakes didn't scare me as much as the egg mess. I would freak out at the egg mess. How were the pancakes? Did you even taste them?