I got tagged by my wonderful cousin-in-law, Anna. :) Thanks for giving me something else to think about besides what's on the news! I needed that!
The rules are:
~Post the rules on your blog
~Write 6 random things about yourself
~Tag 6 people at the end of your post~If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
Okay, random things about me… (this could be more difficult than I thought)
1) I love this time of year, the onset of Fall, because of the cooler temperatures and the changing leaves. It means that change is coming and the holidays are right around the corner. I live for them all year long.
2) I love old music, and I mean OLD, like Ain't She Sweet and Let Me Call You Sweetheart, because it reminds me of my precious grandpa whom I miss so much!
3) My oldest memory is of the nursery at First Baptist Church of Metuchin. I remember the cribs and the Fisher Price activity boards hanging on them. I had to be less than 2 years old.
4) I am a travel junkie and love planning trips for us to take (truth be told, I love planning anything). The trip I'm most looking forward to is going to New York during the holidays. I can't wait to see the tree at Rockafeller Center, the Rockettes at Radio City, shop at Macy's, ice skate in Central Park, and have afternoon tea at the Waldorf Astoria.
5) I'm a sucker for romance. I love Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, misty bridges, and kisses in the rain.
6) When I was young, I hated Mexican food. It ranked just under liver and onions in my book. Now, not only did I marry a Mexican :), but I can't get enough of it. I crave things like chorizo, carne asada, mole, green chile, enchiladas, and Julie's chicken tacos!
My turn to tag. Do I have to stick to 6? Hmmmm. I tag-
Mom
Lisa
Allison
Stephanie
Kimbasa
Shannon
Mom and Lis- email me your list and I'll post it here. :) Hugs to you all!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved reading your list! Okay, now I’m seriously in the mood for some homemade apple cider :)
I'm not gunna lie...I was hoping you were going to tag me!!! :)
I loved the list! It was fun to learn more about you :o)
Hey Eileen, I just told your mom yesterday that I keep up with your blog...You always make me smile! Thanks! And, PS, you and my sister would get along great - she LOVES New York City.
Post a Comment