Friday, October 3, 2008

Mom's Tagged List

Writing out six random thoughts about yourself doesn't sound like such a difficult thing to do, but I'm finding it very challenging. Maybe its trying to condense the randomness of the last half-century or so down to 6 things that's most challenging. So. . . .here you go!

Some of my fondest memories growing up was my dad playing his guitar while we cleaned up the dishes after dinner, or on a quiet Sunday afternoon. Our house was always filled with music and singing (and the wonderful smell of great Italian food!).

I have an awesome family and I especially love being "grandma". Just looking at my grandkids' pictures makes me smile from the inside out.

My favorite time of day is my early morning quiet time with my Bible, a good cup of coffee, and a great smelling candle (I like the spicy, fruity ones the best).

I love the smell of pine trees and the sound of the wind whistling through their branches.

Would love to get the whole Reckard clan together in one place for a "family reunion".

I love to travel. Always wanted to be a flight attendant, but it never happened. I love seeing new places and experiencing new things. I was even one of those crazy kids who enjoyed moving. It was fun to me to wake up in a new room, in a new house.

That's about as random as it gets.

Thanks for doing this, Mom. I love learning these little things about you. Love you lots!

2 comments:

Rsymphony said...

A family reunion would be so much fun! It’s been way too long since we were all together :)

Stacey said...

So neat to learn more about Marge! She is such a special Lady and you are blessed to call her Mom!