Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Friday

Our weather is definitely cooling off and it's beginning to feel more like Fall. That means more outside time for all of us- hallelujah! Today we took advantage of the 75 degree temperature and headed outdoors for what Daniel calls "exporing". He loved playing in the dirt, poking the ants, blowing bubbles, and drawing with sidewalk chalk. Here are some shots of our super fun Friday.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Natalie saw this page and said, "Is that Daniel?" After I told her "yes," she said, "He made a heart for his mother." I of course told her it was for his daddy, and she said, "He made it for his daddy." She had to make sure she got it right. :-)

I thought it was cute that she recognizes Daniel.

Michael Gray said...

yah for cool weather! Harrison got to wear his first pair of long pants for Church on Sunday...and shoes too! It got me excited for "fall" (AZ style).

-heidi

Stacey said...

I love when the weather starts to cool off. Thank goodness we're getting there, too!

Schatz said...

oh my word, he is getting so big. Not looking like the little guy he was....so so so sad in some ways to see them getting so big. He is still as cute as ever though.