If this post really lived up to its title, I would have nothing but pictures of the four of us in our pajamas watching television. It really was quite unproductive and lazy. Those are the best kinds of weekends. However, Fernando got a burst of energy and motivation and decided to help Daniel carve our Halloween pumpkin- his first one, ever. Of course, the words "help Daniel carve" means, quite literally, doing the entire job himself while Daniel plays with the pumpkin guts, throws seeds everywhere, and sings the theme song to the Imagination Movers. Alas, here are the fruits of Fernando's labor...(no pun intended) Or is a pumpkin a vegetable?
Okay, nice face on the first picture Fernando. You look too giddy. I love the description of what really happened during the carving. Great job carving Fernando. The mouth strikes me as a little strange though. It's so cute how Daniel looks so proud of the pumpkin that he "helped" carve. :-) Wait, did he get stuff all over his shorts, or is the last picture taken at another time? His shorts don't match those he had on during the first pictures. Random thing I noticed. Actually, I think this is the strangest, random post I've done so far! :-)
I was hoping no one would notice that, so thanks for pointing it out. :) It was actually the next day. The pumpkin carving concluded and the next thing I knew Daniel was in the tub, changed, and ushered to bed. He was super messy! I didn't even get a chance to take his picture with the finished product. I tried to fudge it, but you blew my cover. :) I just could NOT put him back in those nasty shorts. Hee hee!
4 comments:
Okay, nice face on the first picture Fernando. You look too giddy. I love the description of what really happened during the carving. Great job carving Fernando. The mouth strikes me as a little strange though. It's so cute how Daniel looks so proud of the pumpkin that he "helped" carve. :-) Wait, did he get stuff all over his shorts, or is the last picture taken at another time? His shorts don't match those he had on during the first pictures. Random thing I noticed. Actually, I think this is the strangest, random post I've done so far! :-)
I was hoping no one would notice that, so thanks for pointing it out. :) It was actually the next day. The pumpkin carving concluded and the next thing I knew Daniel was in the tub, changed, and ushered to bed. He was super messy! I didn't even get a chance to take his picture with the finished product. I tried to fudge it, but you blew my cover. :) I just could NOT put him back in those nasty shorts. Hee hee!
You're welcome for pointing that out. Haha. I have teacher-Mommy eyes. The best kind! Our poor kiddos, huh?
I can't believe how big Daniel has gotten! Cute pumpkin, too.
Post a Comment