Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cuteness


Many people have asked how Daniel has adjusted to having a little sister around. Most often, he tells us she is "so precious" or "cuddly and cute". I take that as a good sign, but this was the clincher. I turned my back for one second today and this is what I found...




5 comments:

Schatz said...

What sweetness! I sure hope that my little ones adjust so well to our new one coming. Your kiddos are such cutie pies!!!!

Allison said...

Sooooo cute! My girls used to play under the same exact thing. Isn't it just too cute for words? Brother and sister love, so precious. Glad you got a picture. That's a neat one to have.

kimbasa said...

LOL! that is awesome!

Fernando Orona said...

How the heck did you get both of them not screaming at the same time? You must have used your elf magic...

Michael Gray said...

Love it, love it, love it! Ummm, how long have you been gone...Daniel looks like a little man! Isn't he supposed to stay little forever!?!?

-Heidi