Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy!


We celebrated Daniel's birthday this year in the desert with our family. It's so hard to believe he is three years old already. And yet there are those days that we find comfort in the fact that two summers from now we will be buying his first set of school supplies. Doesn't everyone know that 3 is the new 2? What fun we are having with his darling new attitude and cute little sayings, such as, "NO!", "MINE", and my personal favorite, "YOU STOP THAT!"

Regardless of this stage, which I've been told will pass in the next few months (I'm holding you to that, Steph). The past 3 years have been full of blessings and it really does make me sad that my little boy is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Allison said...

When Natalie turned about 3 1/2 I began thanking Jesus for guiding my baby back home. She has turned back into my sweet little girl again. I hope the same is for you. 3 is a tough age. It got better for me though.

The Orona Family said...

We sure are hoping that's the case...maybe we'll see a glimmer of hope by Christmas- please Jesus. :)