Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday to you!  Happy birthday dear Daniel...Happy birthday to you!

Today is our baby's birthday and the day can't pass without my thoughts turning to those events six years ago that brought him to us. I can scarcely believe that it has been so long.  So many milestones have been passed and so many memories have been made.  My baby is not a baby anymore. He looks more grown up.  He acts more grown up.  And more and more often, as I look at him, I see glimpses of the man he is going to be.  Somehow, it manages to make me so happy and so miserable all at the same time.

Daniel, you are an incredibly gifted, talented, witty, charming, tender, and loving boy.  You make us so proud!  We couldn't possibly love you any more!!!  Happy birthday, buddy. 

2005

2006


2007


2008


2009


2010


2011








No comments: