Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 37

It's as if I can hear the them from Jeopardy playing in my head all day, every day. We have made it to 37 weeks and been able to manage my blood pressure thanks to countless friends and family who have jumped in to help feed us, clean our house, and entertain our kids. I've been given the green light to move about a little more in hopes to get things rolling, as long as I continue to monitor my blood pressure.

I find myself waking each day and wondering if this could be it and yet fearing that it will be. It is a bizarre paradox I was not expecting to encounter this time around.

I head to the doctor's office this afternoon to see if we're making any progress and my doctor has promised to do everything in his power to "get things moving", an idea that in and of itself raises my blood pressure more than slightly.

Will keep everyone posted...

2 comments:

Kim Milius said...

I didn't know you were having blood pressure problems. Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Stacey said...

Can't wait to hear that they sweet baby boy is here and doing well. Praying for you all, Eileen!