Here are some highlights...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Valentine's Fun!
This morning was fun, fun, fun as we headed to Daniel's preschool for his first Valentine party. Daniel had fun decorating a cookie, making a craft, and passing out valentines to his new friends. He left with a red balloon and a bag FULL of goodies. I left with even more appreciation and respect for his teachers- two very sweet, patient, and brave women! Thanks Miss Heidi and Miss Nikki for such a fun day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved Valentine's day when I was little. It was sooooooo much fun! Getting all that candy and having to go to the dentist because you had so much cavities. Haha!!!
I'm glad Daniel had so much fun. Love you
~Celine
That's cute! Preschool teachers are amazing people for sure :o)
Looks like a fun day. Hey, your mom told me you were in the market for a van. Not sure what you're looking for but Mark has a line on a 2001 Toyota Sienna in Tucson that was a pretty great price (he had even talked them down a bit). We ended up getting something different here but let me know if you want more info on it. It was pretty low miles (for the age) and I think he had them down to $6500 or so???
Post a Comment