Well, here we are. Two weeks into the new school year and life is already insanely busy. If we keep at this pace for the remainder of the year, I'm dreading the impending sickness that will fall on our house in the coming months. Last year the first illness manifested itself just before Thanksgiving and lasted until May. Yes, I said May. Someone in our home was sick consistently from November to MAY! I don't know about other families, but that's record sickness for us and it was extremely uncharacteristic.
Daniel has now been in school 11 days and has already brought home a stuffy, runny nose that he has graciously passed on to his brother and sister. As of yet, it seems to be minor and countless prayers are being offered up that it passes quickly. In the meantime, it's early to bed and extra Juice Plus+ for everyone.
Just in case, I'll be making a run to Target today to buy volumes of PediaCare, Motrin, Benedryl, Dimetapp, Triaminic, Robitussin, Little Noses, and anything else that might come in handy over the next few months!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment