Thursday, May 21, 2009

Show And Tell

Today is Daniel's last day of show and tell at school and, as a result, he had his choice of anything he'd like to bring. Here is the conversation that occured this morning while getting ready to head out the door.

"Buddy, it's show and tell day. Do you know what you want to bring? You can bring anything you want."

"I want to bring my shoe"

"Honey, you're going to be wearing your shoes."

"I want to bring my breakfast"

"No, dear, you need to finish your breakfast."

"I want to bring a chair."

...I give up...

4 comments:

Sarah Cabott said...

Haha Daniel can be so funny at times! What a cutie! :) Can't wait to help you out this summer!

Christie Brown said...

Haven't you learned not to argue with a 3/4 year old. (Or a 5, 6, 7etc.) They're cute. Sorry about the bed rest thing. If you didn't have to chase around children, it would be nice for a couple of days.

Schatz said...

i just realized how close your babies are going to be? How close is it? 14 months is it? Oh my! You guys are a little more carzy than us! take care and stay in your bed! Would you guys like us to bring you dinner?

kimbasa said...

haha! so...what did he bring???