



Our sweet baby girl,
What a precious gift you are to us. You have brought such joy to our lives in more ways than we thought possible. It's difficult to believe we've had you for a whole year and yet we hardly remember what life was like without you in it. We love your smiles, your giggles, and the way that you make us all laugh with your charming little ways. We know the Lord has big plans for your life and we are so blessed that he has entrusted you to us to love and care for you as you grow. We love our special girl! Happy birthday, baby doll!
-Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:
Oh my...this past year went WAY too fast! Happy Birthday precious baby girl!!
- Heidi
Beautiful pictures! I actually freaked out when I first saw this post…I was thinking wait a minute she didn’t have the baby already?! Hahaha :)
Post a Comment