Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dialogue with a 3 1/2 Year Old

"Honey, can you get Mommy the mayonnaise out of the fridge?"
"Okay, Mama. Which one's the mayonnaise, Mama?"
"It's white and it's in a jar with a blue lid."
"This one, Mama?"
"Yes, Love, that's the mayonnaise."
"This isn't mayonnaise, this is butter, Mama."
"Well, it looks a little like butter, but it's mayonnaise."
"Oh! My bad, mama."

3 comments:

Allison said...

Haha! Daniel is hysterical. Did you crack up after he said that?

Stacey said...

That is too funny! I heard Josh say "my bad" to Seth the other day and laughed but he's not three. I love hearing the stuff your little guy comes up with!

The Orona Family said...

I could not stop laughing! I have no idea where he even heard that expression. Lately he's also been telling me I'm "such a character". Where does he get this stuff?