It's official. This will be my last blog for a while (unless, of course, Jason Castro doesn't get voted off of American Idol and I am forced to vent my frustration to an audience). In the process of turning our office into a nursery we have made some minor changes. For a few weeks, okay months really, we have had our computer on what used to be our coffee table. Meaning that one must sit on the floor to operate it. Not a big deal, until recently. This was intended to be short-lived, as we have ordered a laptop, but apparently Dell does not understand the severity of the situation. They have delayed the shipment of our new computer and it will not be arriving for about another two weeks. I have, very stubbornly I might add, refused to give in to the fact that pregnant women really need not be sitting on the floor for extensive periods of time. And, until now, my addiction to net-surfing has kept me powering through. I don't have a problem getting on the floor. I now have a problem getting off of the floor. So, until FedEx arrives at my door with the computer we ordered over a month ago...I'm signing off.
Hopefully my next blog will include a riveting story of childbirth and pictures of a little bundle all wrapped in pink!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm gonna miss the updates! But I'll look forward to some fun pictures soon! :)
Post a Comment