Monday, April 28, 2008

What I Need...

At 36 weeks pregnant, there are a lot of things one needs- a housekeeper, a chef, a nanny, a full-body massage, a grande mocha Frappuccino (did I say that out loud?)... the list goes on and on. I received this from a friend and thought it might put a fun spin on what I "really" need, according to Google that is. Ironically, most of these are surprisingly accurate. It was actually quite frightening to see what appeared when I typed in my name and a random verb in the Google search. I even learned a bit about myself... :)



1) Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
What Eileen really needs is to stop goofing around on the internet and start working on her thesis.

2) Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Eileen looks like a manic depressive zombie. (totally accurate!)

3) Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search:
Eileen likes music.

4) Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
Eileen says stuff.

5) Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
Eileen wants someone who will dote on her, and hold her often, and regularly fill her plate with fresh greens.

6) Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Eileen does a jump at the sand dunes! and plus.. shes pregnant.

7) Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Eileen hates housework. (Can I get an Amen?!)

8) Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
Eileen goes to the announcements tool and sends a message to students to let them know the image collection is available. (okay so maybe this one isn't so realistic, but it could have happened a few years ago...)

9) type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Eileen loves to run up and down the driveway as fast as she can.

10) Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Eileen has all the tools to help you find, sell, or invest in Real Estate.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Mine didn"t turn out as well: Allison needs more good farmers to raise corn, wheat, rye, oats, barley, peanuts, cattle, hogs and sheep, all of which do well here.
Allison loves how she looks like a cheap whore with her fake flowers.
Allison likes pancakes
Mrs. Allison says she will ask for an investigation.
Allison wants to leave the show and sue Josh.
Allison does the fair thing.
Allison hates edits and homosexuals.
Does Allison know that everyone goes away?
Allison loves Caleb video channel.
Allison has severe allergic reaction.