+
= 
I can't possibly be the only person who sees this. Is there a reason this guy is still in the competition, apart from the fact that there are apparently TOO many 13 year old girls in this country with cell phones and WAY too much time on their hands?

5 comments:
Hahahahahaha! Beautiful! The guy can't sing. He has no business being there anymore. I get tired of people who don't belong getting through simply based on popularity. Maybe they should start judging similar to Dancing with the Stars, so at least there is some real judging going on. I'm so bummed Carly is gone. I liked her.
I know! Vocally, the guy can't compete with any of them. And I'm pretty sure he's worn the same leisure suit for every performance.
I hope you are okay with me commenting. (remember me, Cassie LaRue) But I had to say something...I totally agree especially with the picture of the dinosaur and John Travolta...Hilarious!!!!
Okay, the pictures were funny but I have to say in his defense that he makes me smile :) When he sang “Over the Rainbow” he was completely in his element. I think he’s good at what his style is…I mean as Dan say’s, “you wouldn’t expect Metallica to sing a Mariah Carey song.” :)
However I’m determined that David Cook must win AI :)
That was so funny! I really liked Jarjar binks as a combo with Travolta. I laughed so hard that Andy questioned what was funny. He thought it was great to. We actually have only watched a little of Idol, yet I really liked Carly sad she will not be there next week. So much for my watching, I will stick to Dancing with the stars. Go Shannon Elizabeth, just kidding.
Post a Comment