Fernando*Eileen*Daniel*Sofia*Isaiah
to funny!
Does anyone else remember this???
Oh my word! Hysterical! I was singing along with it. Are you kidding me? Commedy! How did you post a youtube video? I found one from electric company that I wanted to post & wasn't sure how to do it.
I just copied the link and pasted it in the body of my new blog post. Hopefully that will work. I hope it does. I LOVE the Electric Company!!!
Thanks. I just posted a bunch of Sesame Sreet and Electric Company stuff. Brought back memories.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
to funny!
Does anyone else remember this???
Oh my word! Hysterical! I was singing along with it. Are you kidding me? Commedy! How did you post a youtube video? I found one from electric company that I wanted to post & wasn't sure how to do it.
I just copied the link and pasted it in the body of my new blog post. Hopefully that will work. I hope it does. I LOVE the Electric Company!!!
Thanks. I just posted a bunch of Sesame Sreet and Electric Company stuff. Brought back memories.
Post a Comment