skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Family Pictures
We recently had some family pictures taken and were thrilled with the results. The kids looked great, but our very favorite picture of all was of just the two of us. In fact, we loved it so much that we immediately had it matted and framed.
5 comments:
I love it! Hahahaha!
Allison
So I am pretty sure Allison and Tony look WAAAAYY better than we do babe...
That was great. I really laughed outloud. You are so silly sometimes.
Stephen & I have bets in on who did this??? I think Stephen was disturbed by it ;) When are you going to post your family pics that you just had done? We all want to see? Hope all is well! And I hope your other shots turned out better than this one ;)
That made me laugh out loud and I'm sure my family is wondering what was so funny!
Post a Comment