Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's a Girl!


We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our beautiful Sofia Margaret Orona. We welcomed Sofia into the world at 12:19 this morning. She was a chunky 8 lbs. 4 oz (larger than her brother) and is 20 1/2 inches long. She has the most beautiful head of black hair and long eyelashes that are sure to melt her daddy's heart! We are so thrilled that she has joined our family and our blessed that she is so healthy and happy.

8 comments:

Allison said...

So precious! I thought she seemed bigger than Daniel -- chubbier cheeks. You know I love chubby cheeks! I can't wait to see more pictures.

littlemomentsinaz said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. I can not wait to meet her in person. Love you all. I hope you are recovering. Enjoy your mom being here. Praise God for your family of four!
Steph

Rsymphony said...

Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful!
I just got on your blog to see how close you were to delivering and WOW! She's here :)
Congratulations ya’ll! We are so excited and happy for you :) We’ll be praying for a quick recovery :)
Love ya’ll!!!
Anna

Andrea said...

Welcome little Sofia! Congrads! I hope the whole fam is doing well. I look forward to more pics! :)

kimbasa said...

:) CONGRATS!!!! What a gorgeous lil girl!

I need to see more pix on myspace! (you know...in all your free time!)

Jude says... "hey baby!"

Karen said...

Congratulations to your family- she is such a beautiful little girl and I love the name! Enjoy your family of four now:)

Michael Gray said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

luvgod2 said...

Congratulations on your precious newest addition! She's gorgeous and I love all that hair:) God bless your little one!